Monday, March 23, 2009
Monday Gratitude List
I'm so thankful:
1. that it's time to think about gardening and plant some Pansies.
2. I have a very supportive and loving Milk Man. (inside joke, for those of you new to the blog)
3. for ice cream brownie sundaes, and other foods with a hot/cold contrast.
4. to have a sense that God is walking with me.
5. to occasionally "see" the way my life touches other lives for the better.
6. that I'm not a Met's fan.
7. okay...serious thoughts....for my new extra-soft pillow.
8. for Mr. Norman Whiskers.
9. lilacs, my favorite flower, will be blooming soon.
10. that I have been blessed with the realization of my talents.
Last one for good luck...
11. that if my life ended right this second, I'd be positively sure that I've been an example of courage and conviction.
Dear Internet Traveler,
Welcome to my writer's blog, started about six years ago for fun. Over time, the writing I have posted has ranged from personal reflection, to Long Island history research, to tall tales for my own amusement, to feature articles for local newspapers. As you can see from topics listed here, I travel in many mental directions in regard to interests. Click on the tabs and labels to explore my strange mind which senses that you may be having a criss-cross day. If so, perhaps this blog will distract you. However, please note that if you tell me my blog is beautiful just to get me to advertise rhinoplasty surgery and cheap drugs from Canada in your comment, I will ask the gods to give you a tail that cannot be concealed.