Monday, March 30, 2009
Monday Gratitude List
1. because I was given what I needed as a child and grew up firmly rooted and strong.
2. because my ancestors cared enough to face fear and poverty so I could have better opportunities and freedom.
3. because my husband is everything I disciplined myself to wait for, plus more.
4. because I could shop at Old Navy today and buy myself clothes.
5. because I have a sibling to share my life with.
6. to have three beautiful little souls from God entrusted to me, who are sleeping peacefully at the moment.
7. because St. Therese of Lisieux wrote an account of her life, and I am able to learn from it.
8. because I am healthy.
9. ER (the show) is DONE forever!
10. for portable pickle snack packs. (Say that three times fast)
Dear Internet Traveler,
Welcome to my writer's blog, started about six years ago for fun. Over time, the writing I have posted has ranged from personal reflection, to Long Island history research, to tall tales for my own amusement, to feature articles for local newspapers. As you can see from topics listed here, I travel in many mental directions in regard to interests. Click on the tabs and labels to explore my strange mind which senses that you may be having a criss-cross day. If so, perhaps this blog will distract you. However, please note that if you tell me my blog is beautiful just to get me to advertise rhinoplasty surgery and cheap drugs from Canada in your comment, I will ask the gods to give you a tail that cannot be concealed.