Saturday, April 18, 2009
Monday Gratitude List
1. A nap on my favorite chair with Mr. Norman Whiskers.
2. the smell of lavender and baby powder on freshly bathed children.
3. clean sheets and a warm bed.
4. grocery money- this used to be a struggle.
5. owning a house.
6. my children are healthy and safe.
7. singing birds and sunlight.
8. peonies coming up.
9. Ralph's chocolate Italian ices.
10. Susan, the nurse who noticed a problem and saved me from needing a blood transfusion after I delivered baby Bigfoot. I'll never forget her.
Readers, tell me what you're thankful for in a comment. Happy Weekend/Monday!
Dear Internet Traveler,
Welcome to my writer's blog, started about six years ago for fun. Over time, the writing I have posted has ranged from personal reflection, to Long Island history research, to tall tales for my own amusement, to feature articles for local newspapers. As you can see from topics listed here, I travel in many mental directions in regard to interests. Click on the tabs and labels to explore my strange mind which senses that you may be having a criss-cross day. If so, perhaps this blog will distract you. However, please note that if you tell me my blog is beautiful just to get me to advertise rhinoplasty surgery and cheap drugs from Canada in your comment, I will ask the gods to give you a tail that cannot be concealed.