Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tag Photo Game




Koala Bear tagged me in this photo game.

The story behind this photo is that a month ago we were in my grandmother's backyard in Pennsylvania. I felt so weird that my kids were running around playing on her property just like I used to do when I was their age. That's what I was thinking when this picture was taken. They were being pretty uncooperative in posing.







Now I'm tagging Elizabeth, Jen and Sandra. The rules are:

1) Go to your photo files… Select the 6th photo folder or album.
2) Select the 6th photo in that folder/album.
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it.
4) Then challenge some blog friends to do the same!

7 comments:

Sandra said...

I did my photo! See what you think!

Elizabeth Kathryn Gerold-Miller said...

You all look so good and so happy! I posted mine too.

Koala Bear Writer said...

What a cute picture! And a great story. :)

Caity said...

That is such a cute photo!!

Karrie said...

Gosh, I'm just LOVING the vest!!

Loren Christie said...

Karrie, He sleeps in that vest. :)

jenX said...

I totally forgot to do this! I'll look now!

Dear Internet Traveler,

Welcome to my writer's blog, started about six years ago for fun. Over time, the writing I have posted has ranged from personal reflection, to Long Island history research, to tall tales for my own amusement, to feature articles for local newspapers. As you can see from topics listed here, I travel in many mental directions in regard to interests. Click on the tabs and labels to explore my strange mind which senses that you may be having a criss-cross day. If so, perhaps this blog will distract you. However, please note that if you tell me my blog is beautiful just to get me to advertise rhinoplasty surgery and cheap drugs from Canada in your comment, I will ask the gods to give you a tail that cannot be concealed.

Fondly,

Loren Christie

Be Our Guest!

Be Our Guest!
Come tour the John Scudder Havens Historic Homestead at 15 Main Street, Center Moriches, NY. Click on the picture for more infomation.

Search This Blog