Friday, July 17, 2009

Say It Forward Friday

Mom Blogs


Say It Forward – Carnival of Loyal Commenters is a new weekly carnival at 5 Minutes for Mom.com where I can feature my loyal commenters and read about featured commenters on other blogs.

First I'd like to feature my husband who I call "Milk Man" on this blog. He is very supportive of Dude, Where Am I? As long as I've known him, he has always has encouraged me to find time and opportunities to write.

Next I'd like to highlight Mr. Putz in Utah. I think he has given up blogging, but still drops in once in a while here. Imagine how uplifting it is to be encouraged to write by a complete stranger. Thank you for your comments, Mr. Putz.

Then there is also a very nice commenter named Mr. Brague in Georgia, from Rhymes With Plague. He has highlighted this blog on his own and drops by often.

Finally I'd like to mention Sandra from Alabama at A Groovy Kind of Life. I came across her blog and saw her letters to her children that she reprints there. I also write letters to mine on my blog. Her boys are all grown up, and now they have these notes that she wrote about them when they were babies. So cool. Sandra is really sweet and I like her a lot. She is a frequent commenter and I appreciate it!

I'll be thanking three more commenters next Friday. Forgive me if I left you out this week. There are several more commenters that I want to thank publicly here. I really appreciate all of your comments and I promise I will highlight you in the future. Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Putz said...

yea, i am a sap....i do not let my ties to you completely terminate, because you are so damned whoops sorry about that profanity...maybe that is why i stopped blogging...you know embarassment...talenteD, yes TALENTED...and plauge also...how can you let him go...and of course just my life just becasuese i like rants....but back to you, you come up with so mant=y ideas...yes a=mant=y ideas......that i love..hit my heart strings most of the times whether or not i comment on all your posts...my time lately...dan's bike races, yes and even tony{a trip to cainesville...where he used his right to bear arms to KILL a beaver for dinner, which i did not eat}oh and love the putz

Koala Bear Writer said...

That's a cool idea! I'll have to go check it out... :) It's so awesome your hubby supports your writing and your blog.

Caity said...

Aw, this is so sweet. I am going to go check out the blogs you linked. I've seen them comment!!

Also, I found the Blogger plugin for DandyID since I knew you were interested in it! You can check it out here:
http://www.dandyid.org/blog/?p=98

Loren Christie said...

He shot a Beaver for dinner?! Mr. Putz, please direct that boy to a supermarket near you instead. Caity and Koala, you're on my list...say it forward list for next Friday, that is. Thanks for the blog help too, Caity.:)

rhymeswithplague said...

What a nice surprise to find oneself mentioned on another's blog! It's the quality of your writing that keeps me coming back here, you know.

Thanks for the mention!

Stacie said...

Awww how sweet to write letters to your kids. I sometimes put letters in their lunches!

Dear Internet Traveler,

Welcome to my writer's blog, started about six years ago for fun. Over time, the writing I have posted has ranged from personal reflection, to Long Island history research, to tall tales for my own amusement, to feature articles for local newspapers. As you can see from topics listed here, I travel in many mental directions in regard to interests. Click on the tabs and labels to explore my strange mind which senses that you may be having a criss-cross day. If so, perhaps this blog will distract you. However, please note that if you tell me my blog is beautiful just to get me to advertise rhinoplasty surgery and cheap drugs from Canada in your comment, I will ask the gods to give you a tail that cannot be concealed.

Fondly,

Loren Christie

Be Our Guest!

Be Our Guest!
Come tour the John Scudder Havens Historic Homestead at 15 Main Street, Center Moriches, NY. Click on the picture for more infomation.

Search This Blog