Saturday, October 02, 2010

List of Summer 2010 Blog Posts

Thank you for visiting my blog today. This past June, I started posting twice a month regularly at MaMaZinA and more randomly here. My Summer MaMaZinA posts are linked below. You can access more of my writing by subscribing to The Motherhood Muse E-zine and MaMaZinA magazine.

Click on the titles to read the latest posts at MamaZina:

G
arden Diary Entry

Raising Aidan-stein

At First I Thought Labor Was The Hard Part

Be Here Now (this post is also filed here under the label "faith")

Awareness of Family Strengthens Me

What Was Missing

Check out this new post by my cat, Norman:

The Story of an Hour

There are some new posts for those of you following the Elizabeth Oakes Smith research here:

"All the Lonely People, Where Do They All Belong?"

What Happened to Rolvin?

About The Willows (The Oakes Smith Patchogue Residence)

For those of you interested in researching old homes, a new post about the history of my house is here:

A Grocer Lived Here

There's another new summer garden entry here:

How To Save a Baby Bird That Has Fallen Out of Its Nest

Two book reviews for Catholic book companies are stored here under the label "faith" -

Resisting the Devil: A Catholic Perspective on Deliverance by Neal Lozano for The Catholic Company.


Happy Summer!
-Loren

7 comments:

Elizabeth Kathryn Gerold-Miller said...

Happy summer and happy writing!

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Loren Christie said...

Mr. Putz, Forgive me, I just accidentally deleted your latest comment here. Thank you, it was very cryptic. It's 102 degrees in NY and my brain is melting.

Romy and Andrew said...

thinking of your family and hoping you are having a great summer.

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Thanks for sharing this link - but unfortunately it seems to be not working? Does anybody here at lorenelizabethchristie.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Cheers,
Mark

Anonymous said...

I would like to confess that all of your articles are of great helpas they givegood advices.Wishing u all the best for your future articles and expect them also to help me similar to this.And yes i have book mark your site lorenelizabethchristie.blogspot.com .

Dear Internet Traveler,

Welcome to my writer's blog, started about six years ago for fun. Over time, the writing I have posted has ranged from personal reflection, to Long Island history research, to tall tales for my own amusement, to feature articles for local newspapers. As you can see from topics listed here, I travel in many mental directions in regard to interests. Click on the tabs and labels to explore my strange mind which senses that you may be having a criss-cross day. If so, perhaps this blog will distract you. However, please note that if you tell me my blog is beautiful just to get me to advertise rhinoplasty surgery and cheap drugs from Canada in your comment, I will ask the gods to give you a tail that cannot be concealed.

Fondly,

Loren Christie

Be Our Guest!

Be Our Guest!
Come tour the John Scudder Havens Historic Homestead at 15 Main Street, Center Moriches, NY. Click on the picture for more infomation.

Search This Blog