1 16 oz. bottle of lemon pepper marinade ( I use Lawry's; buy any brand you like.)
1 lb of salmon fillets- try to get boneless
1 lb cooked thin spaghetti- (I use Barilla Multigrain Plus for this recipe.)
2 beefsteak tomatoes, diced (I have about 5000 from my garden that are ripe- Email me if you want some!)
- Cook pasta and set aside.
- Fry salmon in 4 tbsp of marinade until it is pink on both sides. Then break fish apart in the pan and add the remainder of the marinade.
- Add the diced tomatoes to the marinade.
- Cook the salmon and the tomatoes in the marinade for about 5 minutes longer.
- Pour mixture over pasta and add Parmesan cheese to taste.
- This amount serves about 4 people. It goes well with a salad and Italian bread.