Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Love These Tests

What kind of soul are you test-
You Are a Visionary Soul



You are a curious person, always in a state of awareness.
Connected to all things spiritual, you are very connected to your soul.
You are wise and bright: able to reason and be reasonable.
Occasionally, you get quite depressed and have dark feelings.
You have great vision and can be very insightful.
In fact, you are often profound in a way that surprises yourself.
Visionary souls like you can be the best type of friend.
You are intuitive, understanding, sympathetic, and a good healer.
Souls you are most compatible with: Old Soul and Peacemaker Soul


The Beach Test-


You Can Be Deeply Passionate Sometimes



You like people, but you're careful about who you get close to. Friendship is important to you... so important that you aren't just friends with anyone.

You have cold feet when it comes to love. You have a lot of uncertainty until you convince yourself to dive right in.

You are deeply passionate about several things in your life. You're not passionate about much... and the few passions you have are truly obsessions.

Your sense of humor is goofy and silly. You are good at making almost anyone laugh.



Brain Pattern Test-
Your Brain's Pattern



Your mind is a multi dimensional wonderland, with many layers.

You're the type that always has multiple streams of thoughts.

And you can keep these thoughts going at any time.

You're very likely to be engaged in deep thought - and deep conversation.

Tell me how you scored on these...Send me a comment.

2 comments:

Putz said...

my mind is preetyy close to how my son's mind is

Elizabeth Kathryn Gerold-Miller said...

I scored the same as you on the soul and beach tests. My brain pattern is different though - I will post my result on my blog tomorrow.

Dear Internet Traveler,

Welcome to my writer's blog, started about six years ago for fun. Over time, the writing I have posted has ranged from personal reflection, to Long Island history research, to tall tales for my own amusement, to feature articles for local newspapers. As you can see from topics listed here, I travel in many mental directions in regard to interests. Click on the tabs and labels to explore my strange mind which senses that you may be having a criss-cross day. If so, perhaps this blog will distract you. However, please note that if you tell me my blog is beautiful just to get me to advertise rhinoplasty surgery and cheap drugs from Canada in your comment, I will ask the gods to give you a tail that cannot be concealed.

Fondly,

Loren Christie

Be Our Guest!

Be Our Guest!
Come tour the John Scudder Havens Historic Homestead at 15 Main Street, Center Moriches, NY. Click on the picture for more infomation.

Search This Blog