Monday, September 29, 2008

Returned To Sender!!!


- Hell Hound is sent back from China!
OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL MAIL OF CHINA
FROM THE DESK OF:
Mostly Honorable President Hu Jintao
slkdfjlsdkjgslgl
sldkfjlsjglskdjg
lsjljdlksjflljfl
September 29, 2008
Dear American Family Christie,
What kind of Birthday gift offering is this!? I try to unwrap this creature who make nice coat and she bite Senior Advisor's ankles. Then she run all over hills of China, to Great Wall. To make matters worse, she break into Pokemon factory and rip stuffed dolls to shreds. Now American children will not have Pokemon dolls in time for Santa visit. I send dog back. She is no good. Meat on her is plentiful, however, she not sit still for coat making. Cook feed her box of drugged fortune cookies and she live. Worst problem of all, she eat my cell phone. Now I lost all numbers of world leaders from Happy Relations trip.
If you do not accept full postage for shipment of this beast, I am considering this OFFICIAL Act of War!!!
The Mostly Honorable,
skdjflsjljljljllkjl
PRESIDENT HU JINTAO
cc: President George W. Bush
Supreme Leader Kim Jong Il
Rev. Al Sharpton
Mr. Dog Whisperer

No comments:

Dear Internet Traveler,

Welcome to my writer's blog, started about six years ago for fun. Over time, the writing I have posted has ranged from personal reflection, to Long Island history research, to tall tales for my own amusement, to feature articles for local newspapers. As you can see from topics listed here, I travel in many mental directions in regard to interests. Click on the tabs and labels to explore my strange mind which senses that you may be having a criss-cross day. If so, perhaps this blog will distract you. However, please note that if you tell me my blog is beautiful just to get me to advertise rhinoplasty surgery and cheap drugs from Canada in your comment, I will ask the gods to give you a tail that cannot be concealed.

Fondly,

Loren Christie

Be Our Guest!

Be Our Guest!
Come tour the John Scudder Havens Historic Homestead at 15 Main Street, Center Moriches, NY. Click on the picture for more infomation.

Search This Blog