Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself. At the end, choose people to be tagged. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you. (copy this paragraph to start your note)
1. Sometimes I can appear to be a bit random in my actions, but actually, I do have a plan.
2. I love pancakes, (all types).
3. I love the beach, specifically, sitting on my blanket and pretending I'm the fashion police.
4. I hate skiing, but the lodge is fun.
5. To save my marriage, I became a Yankee fan, but I will NEVER like Don Imus.
6. I just adopted another cat and he can talk.
7. I keep a blog for kicks and writing practice.
8. I'm studying the Art of Rejection, that's why I keep sending my writing out to publishers.
9. I love watching Scrubs.
10. I think I'm even better looking than I was 10 years ago.
11. I'm lying about #10.
12. As a teen, I had my picture taken with a purple gorilla in Disney World. (No, I was NOT dating him.)
13. As a HS senior I participated in the Miss West Islip Competition and lost.
14. When I had my daughter I was pissed because I was wearing the wrong socks.
15. I have a very juvenile sense of humor.
16. Made you look.
17. I'm a Rachel Ray wannabe.
18. I'm filling out this meme because my husband is watching CNN.
19. I would love to see all the crowned heads of Europe.
20. I love my house.
21. My favorite color is RED.
22. I'm not what you expected, and that's my secret weapon.
23. This whole meme could be an Alanis Morrisette song.
24. I can play two classical instruments, horribly.
25. My husband is an excellent man and he deserves me, (that is a compliment).
Elizabeth, Putz and Koala, You're it!